- Mapdl.mfclear(option='', value='', **kwargs)#
Deletes ANSYS Multi-field solver analysis settings.
APDL Command: MFCLEAR
- SOLU - Resets all ANSYS solution commands except KBC to their default states. This
option clears analysis options when setting up different fields for an ANSYS Multi-field solver analysis.
- FIELD - Deletes all ANSYS Multi-field solver specifications for the specified field
- SINT - Deletes all ANSYS Multi-field solver specifications for the specified surface
- VINT - Deletes all ANSYS Multi-field solver specifications for the volumetric
ORD - Deletes the analysis order specified by the MFORDER command.
EXT - Deletes external fields specified by the MFEXTER command
MFLC - Deletes load transfers specified by the MFLCOMM command
Use only for Option = FIELD, SINT, or VINT.
See Multi-field Commands in the Coupled-Field Analysis Guide for a list of all ANSYS Multi-field solver commands and their availability for MFS and MFX analyses.
Distributed ANSYS Restriction: This command is not supported in Distributed ANSYS.